My day is full of words.....It's my POEMS

“”Strength and Weakness”
August.11.2009 Lampung_Rawa Pitu/SP7
 ----BY Gunawan Tambunsaribu__

The rich is full of strength of money
The poor is full of weakness

But far inside them
The contrary meaning begins
The rich is weak in peace
Then the poor is strong in grace

If only both of them gathere in one
How so strong the world
But they seldom come in one piece
They always run by them selves

No one knows
Why those things always happen
But God only knows
Coz’ the almighty of this world
No one can answer
Why there is a love


THANKS TO HATE ME

Let the morning greet you
So you know how it’s lights make you understand
That the day isn’t same in every day
Like today I do hate you

So..please! let me know
I don’t want to know
What ever you’ll do
Where ever you go

The last wise word I want to say to you
Thanks to hate me ever dan forever

“”Make you Complete””----Gunawan Tambunsaribu__
Thursday. 02Nd.2007..July

As you realize my presence
Beside you that I can make you happy
Forget and let your past that ever hurted you
Here I am who take you as you are

I’ll do the best to cover you heart
I’ll always come when you need a word to say
Please believe me when you are doubt to choose
Bring my words to trust you forever
That I’m beside you in every matter
Here I’m who want to make you happy


“”when I’m in restless””
Sunday.14.10.2007 Bekasi

Hoping all the best coming to my day
Wishing fresh air fulfill my throat to breath
But I can’t afford it all I wish
I’m still dreamin’ here in my restless

How can I praise You God
If I’m only a weak man
How can I worship you Jesus
When I am still doubt how to say the honest


“”YOU DON’T NEED TO TALK TO ME””
BY: Goen Monday—13 July 2003 ----Gunawan Tambunsaribu__

A lot things that I hate much from you
But I don’t hate you
Is better silence that I’ll give you
That you realize that I’ve a heart
I’m a human who has a self ego

Never say that you care me
Just do what you think better
I have no time to force you caring my life
Just you care yours I’ll be satisfied

Seldom I talk to you
Caused I’ve known who you are
I wanna talk anything if you have time
But I have notime to disturb you
Just walking on your way
Never caring me it’s Ok
You will know that I’ve been mature
That I can walk alone
And even world full of strange things
I can hold my hands by myself
And I have a God to guide me to the truth....


“”THESE MAKE ME FEAR””
18 June 2003 Tambun_West Java

Longing to be succesfull in this world
Sometimes feels like a star twinkling
And the moon shining
Watch me still standing
In the jobless and full of unmood

Cozy lastly be fear
Wondered to do something wrong
No one can bring me to the rightside
Just left in the leftside
I’m worry walking alone
Without friends of mine
Who used to give me strength
And makes me prouder and mature

Bring me to the bright
To face my own way to be myself
Help me when I’m falling in the mad
And catch me when I’m fear to be alone
 **----Gunawan Tambunsaribu__ **

“”TO BE MYSELF””
14 June 2003 Morning in Java

Try to be the best of my own world
To describe what in my mind is
Many things that I’ve done
Nothing much really makes to be usefull

In day out, I’d brought mistakens
And there were a lot of bad thinking
I wondered how could I choose
The better things which change my own way
To reach what my life’s goal is

Recently...I’ve realized really
That I was the different body and soul
I’ve wanted to change mine in to others
But lastly, I broke my own self confident

Sooner or better, I’d like to be my self
To do what I like best
To throw up what I hate much
I’d be my mine to be different of others
It’ll makes me colorfull and usefull
God used to watch me every where I go
And they give all things when I dream

Please...give me a minute for changing
And give me chance to be myself
Sorry at before I’ve done
I’ll change my bad think
And pray for me
To do what you mean is really best


----Gunawan Tambunsaribu__

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tuhan,,,jangan KUTUK Indonesiaku....

DUKA INDONESIAKU